- Turn the water off at the two shut-off valves below the sink.
- Remove the screw from the middle of the faucet handle with a screwdriver. …
- Remove the metal clip from the top of the faucet by pulling the clip away with pliers.
- Pull the faucet out of the faucet housing.
The Six Steps To Take Apart Your GROHE Faucet
- Step 1: Turn Off The Water. Turning off the water supply to your bathroom faucet is an essential step. If your bathroom…
- Step 2: Lift The Lever. Once the water is shut off, you will want to lift the lever of your faucet. This helps release…
- Step 3: Remove Screw. A star-shaped screw attaches the lever, so once the lever is…
How to Remove a Faucet Cartridge
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the best way to disassemble a kitchen sink?
First turn off the water supply valves under the sink and place a towel in the sink to prevent scratches and to catch any dropped parts. Then remove the handle. To do this, use a small, flat screwdriver to pry up the decorative cap, button, or plug at the top of the handle, used to hide a screw.