Shiny and free of offensive odors is a good start. There should be no dust, hair or sticky residues, even behind the toilet and door. You shouldn’t smell anything funky, just the welcome scent of cleaners and disinfectants. For a closer inspection, check the bathroom trash can under the bag and the exhaust fan for cleanliness.
*NEW* DEEP CLEAN WITH ME | How to Deep Clean Your Bathroom | Bathroom Speed Clean | Clean With Me
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you ensure a bathroom is clean?
9 Ways to Keep Your Bathroom Clean Longer
- Stop moisture in its tracks. ...
- Coat shower walls and doors with a water repellent. ...
- Skip bar soap at the sink. ...
- Create order in your cabinets.
- Install ample towel bars. ...
- Reach for long-lasting cleaners. ...
- Stash a canister of disinfecting cleaning wipes under the sink.
How clean should a bathroom be?
Once a week at least. Tetro says your bathroom is the ultimate bacteria host; E. coli can be found within six feet of the toilet and in the sink. To keep it at bay, disinfect the toilet and sink at least once weekly, and the bathtub every two weeks — more if you shower often.
What should I look for in a bathroom cleaner?
Bathroom Cleaning Supplies
- Toilet brush and bowl cleaner.
- Spray bottle with tub & tile cleaner.
- Cleaning products. All-purpose cleaning spray. Glass cleaner.
- Clean rags or paper towels.
- Broom / dustpan.
- Rubber gloves.
- Stiff brush.
How can I tell if my hotel room is clean?
There are ways to check if your hotel room was likely cleaned well. Fresh, clean rooms have a feel and smell that most of us recognize. A good cleaning leaves behind common clues, too. Here are a few things you can check that show your hotel is serious about keeping things clean. “First impressions mean a lot,” is a familiar saying for a reason.