In your open document in OpenOffice.org:
- Open the Styles and Formatting window [F11] (or choose Format – > Styles and Formatting).
- Click on the Page Styles icon (fourth icon from left).
- Default should already be highlighted. …
- In the dialog that appears, give the new page style a descriptive name, e.g. Landscape.
Place the text cursor in your document at the location where you want to insert the Landscape page. Choose Insert – > ManualBreak. In the dialog that appears, select Page Breakand in the Style list, select your new page style, e.g. Landscape.
OpenOffice Writer Tutorial – How to Wrap Text Around Images by VscorpianC
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I change the page layout in Open Office?
Open Office: How to change page layout to landscape
- Click on “Format” -> “Page”
- A Page Style window will pop up and now click on the 'Page' tab.
- Here, you should see Portrait and Landscape option within the window, just choose your preference and click “OK”
- Done, you just change the page layout to landscape.
What is a landscape format in drawing?
Landscape orients the drawing on the paper so that the long edge of the paper is horizontal, and Portrait orients the paper so that the short edge is horizontal. ... In either landscape or portrait orientation, you can select Plot Upside-Down to control whether the top or bottom of the drawing is plotted first.
How do I rotate a document in Open Office?
Rotating a picture
- Open a new Draw or Impress document (File > New > Drawing or File > New > Presentation).
- Insert the image you want to rotate. ...
- Select the image, then in the drawing toolbar (shown by default at the bottom of the window in Impress and Draw), select the Rotate icon from the Effects tear-off toolbar .
How to change page orientation in OpenOffice writer?
Click OK to close the dialog box and to apply the new page style. Position the cursor in the paragraph or table where the page is to return to portrait orientation and change the properties of that paragraph or table properties so that With Page Style is the portrait page style that was used before the Landscape page style.
How do you create a landscape document in word?
Click on the Page Styles icon (fourth icon from left). If the list of page styles contains the selection Landscape, then select Landscape and proceed to create your document. If the list of page styles does NOT contain the selection Landscape, then proceed as follows: Default may already be highlighted; if not, then select Default.
How to draw a flowchart in open office?
Get the tools for drawing flowcharts by clicking on the icon. Use callouts by clicking on this icon . It open the Callouts toolbar. Note: These new callouts replace the old ones in Version 1. If you still need the old ones, you can add them manually to this or another toolbar. Access the Stars and banners by clicking on this icon.
How to draw basic shapes in open office?
Learn about the custom shapes in Draw, below are the basic shapes. Note: If you draw a basic shape or select one for editing, the Info field in the status bar changes to reflect the action taken: Line created, Text frame xxyy selected, and so on. Get the tools for drawing flowcharts by clicking on the icon. Use callouts by clicking on this icon .