Change the orientation of a selection
- On your computer, open a document in Google Docs.
- Highlight the text or image that you want to change the orientation. Right click on the text or image.
- Select Change page to landscape or Change page to portrait.
If you’d like to learn how to set your Google Docs to landscape from portrait:
- Head to either Google Drive or Google Docs, and open the file for which you need the orientation changed. …
- Click on the “File” tab at the top of the window.
- From the drop-down menu, select Page setup… This will pull up the “Page setup” window. You’ll notice the different options available to you in this pop-up window:
- In the first section marked “Orientation” there are two radial options: Portrait or Landscape. Portrait is toggled by default. To change the orientation to Landscape, simply click the corresponding radial. …
- There are a few other options that you can adjust including Margins (in inches), Paper size, and Page color. …
- Once finished with your additions, alterations, and edits, just click the OK button at the bottom right corner of the window.
UE4 Heightmap Guide: Everything You Need to Know About Landscape Heightmaps for UE4
How to Make a Timeline in Google Docs