Change the orientation of a selection
- On your computer, open a document in Google Docs.
- Highlight the text or image that you want to change the orientation. Right click on the text or image.
- Select Change page to landscape or Change page to portrait.
How to Make Documents Landscape By Default in Google Docs Click the File tab. Choose Page Setup. Check the Landscape option. Click the Set as default button. Click OK.
Google Drive Tutorial – Searching and Moving Files/Folders
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I accept access to a Google Doc?
Get permission to open a file
- Open the file.
- On the "You need permission" page, click Request access.
- The owner of the file will get an email asking for approval. After they approve your request, you'll get an email.