Change page orientation or paper size On your computer, open a spreadsheet at sheets.google.com. Print. Under “Orientation,” choose Landscape or Portrait.
How to Switch to Landscape Orientation in Google Sheets (Guide with Pictures)
- Sign into your Google Drive at https://drive.google.com/drive/my-drive and double-click the file that you want to print in landscape.
- Select the File tab at the top of the window.
- Choose the Print option at the bottom of the menu.
- Click the circle to the left of Landscape in the column at the right side of the window, then click the blue Next button. …
Google Sheets – Invoice Template
Paperclip – How to Print in Google Sheets (GSheets)
How to Print a Selection in Google Sheets
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you change the orientation in Google Sheets?
Change the orientation of a selection
- On your computer, open a document in Google Docs.
- Highlight the text or image that you want to change the orientation. Right click on the text or image.
- Select Change page to landscape or Change page to portrait.
How do I print landscape in Google sheets on iPhone?
Change the page setup of a document
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Google Docs app.
- Open a document.
- In the top right, tap More .
- Tap Page setup.
- Select the setting you want to change: Orientation. Paper size. Page color.
- Make your changes.
How do I make my sheets landscape?
Create a template that uses landscape orientation by default
- Create a workbook.
- Select the worksheet or worksheets for which you want to change the orientation. ...
- On the Page Layout tab, in the Page Setup group, click Orientation, and then click Landscape. ...
- Make any other customizations as necessary. ...
- Click the File tab.
How to change the orientation of a Google Sheet?
How to Change Google Sheet to Landscape 1 Sign into your Google Drive at https://drive.google.com/drive/my-drive and double-click the file that you want... 2 Select the File tab at the top of the window. 3 Choose the Print option at the bottom of the menu. 4 Click the circle to the left of Landscape in the column at the right side... See More....