Access the control-click menu Open Safari and navigate to the website you want to print. Control-click in a blank space on the page. Click ‘Print Page…’ from the pop-up menu.
imageCLASS Wireless Video for Macintosh (MF269dw, MF267dw, MF249dw & MF247dw)
macOS Big Sur – Safari Settings [Tutorial]
Tutorial: Printing Double-Sided
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I change print settings in Safari?
- In your web browser, select File. >> Print.
- Near the bottom of the print window, click on Show. ...
- If you've already created. ...
- More options will appear. ...
- You can now save these settings as a preset. ...
- Now click on the drop-down menu next to. ...
- Create a name for the preset settings; such as, “Standard_Settings.”
Where do I find the print settings on a Mac?
With a document open on your Mac, choose File > Print. If you see a Show Details button, click it. Click the print options pop-up menu (at the top of the light gray box), then choose Media & Quality. Click the Feed from pop-up menu, then choose Manual Feed. You may need to set your printer to display this feature when you set up the printer.