Change the page orientation for a document
- Click or tap in the document.
- Go to Layout > Orientation, and then select Landscape.
- Go to File > Print.
- Under Settings, make sure the orientation box says Landscape Orientation.
- Select Print.
- Open the Control Panel and then the Devices and Printers option.
- Find your printer in the Devices and Printers window and right-click the icon with your mouse.
- In the menu that appears, select Printing Preferences and find the option for Orientation in the preferences window.
- Change the option to Landscape to set the printer to Landscape mode as a default.
How to Print your Layout Documents
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I print landscape in pages?
Change margins, page orientation, and page size To change the page orientation, tap Portrait or Landscape. To change paper size, tap an option under Paper Size. If you want to print your document on 8.5” x 11” printer paper, choose Letter. If you want a custom size, tap Custom Size, enter the dimensions, then tap Done.