- Open the Word document that you wish to print multiple Pages per Sheet. …
- Click on the option Copies and Pages so that a drop down menu appears.
- Select the Layout option.
- Click on the drop down menu next to the words Pages per Sheet.
- Select the number of Pages per Sheet you’d like to print form the drop down menu.
In the Page Setup dialog, on the Margins tab, set the Orientation to Portrait and from the Multiple pages drop down, select 2 pages per sheet. The page on which you can enter the text will then actually be equivalent to an A5 landscape page, but when you print, you will get two of them on an A4 portrait page.
Printing Individual Labels or a Full Sheet of the same label
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I print multiple pages on one page horizontally?
Print multiple pages per sheet per paper using Acrobat or Reader
- Choose File > Print.
- From the Page Scaling pop-up menu, select Multiple Pages Per Sheet.
- From the Pages Per Sheet pop-up menu, select a value.
- From the Page Order pop-up menu, select Horizontal, Horizontal Reversed, Vertical, or Vertical Reversed:
How do I print two pages on one sheet vertically?
- Open your project in Microsoft Word. Click the "File" menu, and then select "Print" from the left-hand panel.
- Navigate to the Settings panel, and then click the "1 Page Per Sheet" drop-down box and select the "2 Pages Per Sheet" option.
- Click the "Print" button at the top of the Print dialogue box to begin printing.
How do I print two copies on the same page?
How to Copy Two Pages onto One when Printing
- Open the document.
- Click File and choose Print from the dropdown menu. The Print dialog box opens.
- Select 2 in the Pages per sheet dropdown menu of the Print dialog box's Zoom section. Then click OK to print the document. ...
- Click OK to close the Properties box.
How to print two copies of one page?
If it has multiple pages you can do it by using the Multiple option in the Print dialog and enter the page number twice under the "Pages to Print" field. For example, if you want to print the first page twice, one on top of another, use these options:
How to print 2 A5 pages on one A4?
Under Settings, leave it with Portrait Orientation. Keep A5 as the paper size. On the option that allows you to modify the number of pages per sheet, select 2 Pages per Sheet. Under the same menu, hover to the Scale to Paper Size option and select A4. Just to be clear - my document is set in the Page Layout tab as A5, Portrait.