Change the orientation of a selection
- On your computer, open a document in Google Docs.
- Highlight the text or image that you want to change the orientation. Right click on the text or image.
- Select Change page to landscape or Change page to portrait.
How to Change the Page Orientation in Google Docs Sign into Google Drive and open a new or an existing document in Google Docs. Go to File > Page setup in the menu. In the Page setup dialog box, choose the orientation you want to use: Portrait or Landscape.
Fill in the Blank on Google Docs
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you set a paper to landscape?
Change part of a document to landscape
- Select the content that you want on a landscape page.
- Go to Layout, and open the Page Setup dialog box.
- Select Landscape, and in the Apply to box, choose Selected text.