How to Make One Page Landscape in Word 2010
- Click on your Word document to open it.
- Go to the top of the page you want to Landscape. …
- Locate “Page Layout” on the ribbon menu and tap on “Breaks.”
- Select “Next Page” from the drop-down menu.
- Open “Page Layout” and go to “Orientation.” Select “Landscape.”
Click on the Layout menu in the ribbon bar, select Breaks, then press Next Page in the Section Breaks section. This will insert a section break and push your text onto a new page. While you’re in the Layout menu, click on Orientation > Landscape. This will switch the current page and all the following pages to landscape mode.