Go to the end of the page right before the one you wish to make landscape and click after the last letter. Click the Layout tab at the top of the window. Click the Breaks button, then click Next Page under Section Breaks. Go to the beginning of the page after the one that you wish to make landscape and click your mouse before the first letter.
EXCEL+VISIO+VBA Работаем в Excel – рисуем в Visio
Visio Data Visualizer: How to automatically create process diagrams from Microsoft Excel data
How to Change the Size of a Visio Drawing Page (Background Grid) – Process Simulator Solution
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you change to landscape in Visio?
Change the page orientation to portrait or landscape in Visio
- On the File tab, click Print > Print Preview.
- On the Print Preview tab, click Page Setup.
- On the Print Setup tab, click either Portrait or Landscape.
- Click OK.
How do I resize a sheet in Visio?
Method 1: Use the CTRL key and Mouse
- Open a drawing in Visio.
- Hold down CTRL and put your mouse pointer on the edge of the drawing page. ...
- Click and hold the mouse button in conjunction with the CTRL key, and resize the drawings page to the size that you want.