In the Mail view, select the email whose message body you will print in landscape/portrait, and click Kutools Plus > Advanced Print.
New Artist Friday Webinar August 20, 2021
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I change an email from landscape to portrait?
Go in to your email, open one and hit ctrl + P, choose print options from just under the printer selection drop down menu. Choose Page Setup (roughly in the middle of the Print window that opened), under the Paper tab change Landscape to Portrait, choose OK.
How do I change my outlook to portrait?
- In Outlook, go to File > Print > Define Styles > Edit.
- Select 'Paper' tab.
- Under 'Orientation' select your preference, Portrait or Landscape.
How do I change the layout of my outlook?
Instructions for Changing the Inbox View in Outlook by Selecting a Different, Existing View
- To change the Inbox view, click the “View” tab in the Ribbon.
- Then click the “Change View” button in the “Current View” group.
- Then select the name of any of the views listed in the menu that appears to apply them to your inbox.
Is there a way to print in portrait in outlook?
Please go to the Paper tab, check the Portrait option or Landscape option as you need in the Orientation section, and click the OK button. See screenshot: 5. Go ahead to click the Print button in the Print dialog box. Note: Microsoft Outlook will save the print settings and apply to later printings automatically.