Combine equal amounts of vinegar and water into a spray bottle, then add one tablespoon of dish detergent. Spray the solution on the soap scum, and allow it to sit for about 15 minutes. When you return, scrub it with a soft-bristle scrub brush, and rinse with hot water. Dry thoroughly.
For the perfect bathroom tile cleaner, apply the thick paste to the dirty tiles using a damp cloth or sponge. Let the paste sit for a minimum of 30 minutes. Take an old toothbrush or grout brush and scrub, removing the soap scum with it. With a clean cloth, rinse the clean bathroom tiles with warm water.
Soap Scum removal
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you get rid of scum on tiles?
4. Removing Soap Scum From Tiles
- Heat up 1-2 cups of vinegar in the microwave for 30 seconds. ...
- Add equal amounts of Dawn to a spray bottle.
- Pour in the heated vinegar.
- Shake to mix.
- Spray down the tiles.
- Allow the mixture to sit for 25-45 minutes.
- Wipe it down with a warm sponge.