The latest version of Windows 10 has disabled these shortcuts, but if you still use an older version of Windows, here are your options:
- CTRL + ALT + Up Arrow changes to Landscape mode.
- CTRL + ALT + Down Arrow changes to Landscape (Flipped) mode.
- CTRL + ALT + Left Arrow changes to Portrait mode.
Ctrl + Alt + Right Arrow Key to Change Monitor Orientation on Windows 10 to switch Monitor Orientation to Portrait (Flipped). Ctrl + Alt + Down Arrow Key to Change Monitor Orientation on Windows 10 to switch Monitor Orientation to Landscape (Flipped).
How to change Windows 10 display orientation from landscape to portrait
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I change my screen from landscape to portrait?
Simply turn the device to change the view.
- Swipe down from the top of the screen to reveal the notification panel. These instructions apply to Standard mode only.
- Tap Auto rotate. ...
- To return to the auto rotation setting, tap the Lock icon to lock screen orientation (e.g. Portrait, Landscape).
How do I change my screen to vertical on Windows 10?
Select Start > Settings > System > Display, and choose a screen orientation from the drop-down list labelled Orientation.
How do I rotate screen 90 degrees in Windows 10?
How to rotate screen using keyboard shortcut
- Ctrl + Alt + Up arrow – rotates to landscape mode.
- Ctrl + Alt + Down arrow – rotates the screen upside down.
- Ctrl + Alt + Right arrow – rotates the screen 90 degrees (right).
- Ctrl + Alt + Left arrow – rotates the screen 90 degrees (left).
How do I change my computer screen from horizontal to vertical?
Hold down the "Ctrl" and "Alt" keys and press the "Left Arrow" key. This will rotate your laptop screen view. Return to the standard screen orientation by holding down the "Ctrl" and "Alt" keys together and pressing the "Up Arrow" key. If you were unable to rotate your screen with "Ctrl + Alt + Left," go to step 2.
How to change snipit default from landscape to portrait?
CTRL + P is the print dialog. If you want the default to be changed to Portrait mode, then you need to go into Settings > Devices > Printers & Scanners > Select your printer, change the default to Portrait mode.