How to Make a Good Doc Landscape
- First, open the Google Doc you wish to adjust.
- Via the top left corner, click ‘File’ and then ‘Page setup. ‘
- On the next dialog, under ‘Orientation,’ choose ‘Landscape. ‘
- Click ‘Ok,’ and you’re all good to go.
- Visit Google Drive and select the document whose orientation you wish to be altered.
- Choose the file option from the top of the window.
- Now a drop-down box appears. From this menu choose the page setup option at the bottom.
- Nextly, in the orientation, choose Landscape and click the OK button. …