Select the pages or paragraphs whose orientation you want to change. Click PAGE LAYOUT > Page Setup dialog box launcher. In the Page Setup box, under Orientation, click Portrait or Landscape. Click the Apply to box, and click Selected text.
To make one page landscape in Word, follow these steps:
- Open Microsoft Word and create a document.
- Place mouse cursor at the end of the previous page.
- Go to Layout > Breaks > Next Page.
- Click on Orientation > Landscape to make one page landscape.
- Place mouse cursor at the end of selected page.
- Click the Layout > Breaks > Next Page.
- Click on Orientation > Portrait.