Change the orientation for specific pages
- Select all the text on the pages you want to change.
- Go to Layout, and select Page Setup dialog launcher .
- Under Orientation, select Portrait or Landscape.
- Next to Apply to, choose Selected text, and then select OK.
- On the File menu, select Print.
In the Page Setup dialog, on the Margins tab, set the Orientation to Portrait and from the Multiple pages drop down, select 2 pages per sheet. The page on which you can enter the text will then actually be equivalent to an A5 landscape page, but when you print, you will get two of them on an A4 portrait page.
How to print Two-Sided Manually: Duplex Printing l Both side printing, by your home printer l
HOW TO PRINT MS WORD AND PDF MODULES IN BACK TO BACK PAGES | SAVE PAPER & INK USING 2-SIDED PRINTING
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I print landscape and portrait in PDF?
Reader or Acrobat 10. x (Windows)
- Choose File > Print.
- In the Page Handling area of the Print dialog box, deselect Auto-Rotate And Center.
- Click the Page Setup button in the lower-left corner of the Print dialog box.
- Select the new page orientation and click OK.
- Click OK to print.