When you hear about the competitive landscape, the first question that comes to our mind is that “how can we become better than our opposition?”.
So competitive landscape templates help you to find out how far you are away from your competitor and give you a way of presentation of this analysis to understand it better as well as in a proper way.
Example of Competitive landscape template
Suppose you are participating in a school game and playing against a stronger player and you are very excited and nervous when you are on the field and surrounded by the audience.
Then the time comes for you to show your hard work on the field. If you analyze and plan yourself against the opponent, you could be better than your opposition.
Best 5 key topic that must be included while developing competitive analysis
- The first thing is to know about your company’s competitors.
- The product summary of your competitors.
- The strength and weakness of your opposition.
- Find out all the details about the strategies that your opponents use in order to reach their objectives.
- Always keep the overall outlook of the market in mind.
When a company calculates the strengths and weaknesses of their current competitors, they use competitive landscape template analysis templates for making better strategies.
Free tools that might helpful to create competitive landscape analysis template:1. Excel templates2. PowerPoint templates3. Word Templates