Bleach & Baking Soda
- Mix 1 part bleach to 2 parts water & transfer to spray bottle.
- Spray the solution onto the affected areas and allow to dry.
- Give it another spray and scrub with a soft brush.
- Rinse the area & repeat until mold is removed.
How To Clean Mold From Bathroom Tiles
- Vinegar. The most important things to note when using vinegar to remove mold is that you should always use mild white vinegar and make sure that you don’t dilute it …
- Borax. You’ll be able to find borax in your local shopping centre’s cleaning aisle and it has the added benefit of being a lot cheaper than other mold cleaning alternatives.
- Bleach & Baking Soda. This has always been reported as one of the quickest and best methods for cleaning mold or mildew from grout, tiles and walls.
- Ammonia. First and foremost, never mix ammonia with bleach. The chemical reaction between the two creates dangerous fumes which can be damaging to your health.
- Hydrogen Peroxide. Hydrogen peroxide can be bought in various degrees of strength. For cleaning mold from the bathroom, it’s best to use a fairly mild 3% hydrogen peroxide solution.
- Specialised Mold Sprays. If you don’t want to make your own cleaning solutions at home, there are plenty of specialised mold removal sprays on the market today.
Make a Waterproof Shower Ep.118
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you clean bathroom tile joints?
1:254:31How to Clean Dirty Grout with Homemade Cleaner | Ask This Old ...YouTubeStart of suggested clipEnd of suggested clipBaking soda will add some grit to the whole thing help scrub it clean.MoreBaking soda will add some grit to the whole thing help scrub it clean.